Check out BillyWasADeafKid.com

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rib-Tickling.

I don't know why Burke and I are into these weird things we find on the InterWeb.  But, they are funny as crap.  And we all know crap is funny.


This is the Immersion Scarf.  For any of you that have hard time seeing your phone or ipod in the daylight, this little nugget should be yours.  It's essentially a sock that goes on your head, and you put your said phone or ipod in the end of it.  Now, you can enjoy your devices free of that annoying sunshine. 
New T-Shirt protects you from a knife attack. 
You may now never have to worry about getting stabbed in the back as you walk down the street.  Supposedly these shirts are made from "slightly thick fibers that are more than three times the strength of cotton."  Impressive.  They say it's comparable to body armor that your local police task force uses.  

You can even toss it in the wash to get off the blood, after you kicked the trash of your would be attacker.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness I cannot stop laughing. The things people make money off of. Here is one I saw on my last flight. I had to take a picture with my phone I was so stunned... http://www.gadling.com/2008/12/08/skymall-monday-neckpro-traction-device/

Amy said...

P.S thanks for the info on the shirt, I have totally been looking for one of those. St George is a rough place to live you know. With all those old people and us mormons wondering the streets, you gotta watch your back.

Britt said...

alright boys, let's update the blog. Rhett, don't you have some exciting news?