Check out BillyWasADeafKid.com

Monday, September 29, 2008

Good Ol' Chaps

In the process of moving ourselves and our company to the grand world of Salt Lake, we've realized we are going to miss Lil' Logan a lot more than we thought we were.

I'm not quite sure how, but we've managed to make some really good friends up here.  Our good buddy Spack has been with us through thick and thin.  He's easily one of the most loyal friends we've ever had.  I've never met anyone that doesn't just adore the kid.  Sadly, he'll be staying behind starting his own company selling accessories for Rhinos.  

Our brothers have always been a huge help to us as well.  Especially Zakk and Tay.  They've pulled some serious all-nighters over the years with us.  In the credits of our movies we often use our brother's middle names instead of their last, just so every credit doesn't end in "Lewis."

Anyway, I've just been thinking about all the good people who have helped us along our way.   Good advice, good lunches, and really great friends.  Even though we're only moving 80 miles away, it feels a lot farther.

Maybe in one of my next posts I'll list the names of everyone who's influenced us somehow. That would be one long list.  And I'm sure we'd forget someone, and then they'd hate our guts, but then we'd apologize, and we'd be friends again and put them on the list.



This is my scooter, Stella.  I get called very explicit names whenever I ride her around town.  But it never makes me feel like a complete loser and nerd.  Usually.

This is an ad that Genuine Scooter uses to promote Stella.  It's pretty clever.

4 comments:

Mom said...

I am gonna miss you guys........

Britt said...

awww.... sad.

Barb said...

Watch world......here they come.

Wahines in Bikinis said...

what a sweet ride, can I ride it sometime? Its the perfect color too. Hey do you remember my mxpx shirt with the little guy on it riding a green vespa?