Check out BillyWasADeafKid.com

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My turn again...

Rhett and I have started this new thing where we each write a post every other week. That way there's a new blog entry every single week for our huge base of cult followers to read and catch up on all of our happenings.

Not a whole lot to report on...we've gotten some good reviews on "billy." Thank you Brett and Emily Tingey.

We're planning on moving to SLC here on Oct 3rd...sweet. So if anyone wants to take us out to dinner or lunch before you'll never see us again...then send all requests to burke@rhettandburke.com. I'm pretty good at eating. I've got almost 26 years experience and I do it everyday.

Last night I was strolling through Wal-Mart with Spack and we found some self-heating hot chocolate. Sounds too good to be true...but believe me it's incredible. It's not the most tasty hot chocolate I've ever had...but the idea that you can buy a six pack of this stuff and go on a rhino ride in the winter and have hot chocolate without having to pre-heat it is pretty amazing. Life changing you could say.

Well, that's it for today...

peace,

boike

No comments: